Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cito + Ina

When Didz and I first moved in together, we got a little black cat named Cito. When we moved to Belgium, Cito went to live with my parents. He's been king of the castle in their house (his tremendous weight gain in the past year and a half proves he's been eating like a king, too). When I made plans to fly down to visit my parents this week, I was a little worried how Cito would react to meeting Ina for the first time - he's been known to be a bit of a punk. Turns out, I had nothing to worry about. These two became fast friends...





Ina's been under the weather the past few days, so we've been hanging around in pjs and taking lots of naps. Hopefully she'll be back to her usual smiley self soon. But for now, Cito's taking good care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment