Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Bits


The three of us went up north to the Didz Family Cottage for the weekend. It was such a relaxing, restful and wonderful escape from the city. While it wasn't summertime weather (no swimming, water skiing or late nights by the fire pit... in fact, it SNOWED on our drive home last night), it was cozy and cuddly and so nice to be unplugged for a few days. I couldn't help but imagine all the fun childhood memories Ina will create there over the years with our family... jumping off the dock into the lake, running around in the grass, learning to water ski (Didz is an excellent teacher - he taught me during my first summer at the cottage), and snuggling up in the evenings after a fun day in the sunshine.

Here's a peek of our stay:







Also, while we were up north, the bug mastered her army crawl.... We. Are. In. Trouble.



Tomorrow, the babette and I are flying to Boston to see my parents and eat some lobster! I'll post updates throughout our stay so Didz could see what kind of trouble his girls are getting into:)

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment