Friday, November 22, 2013

Lately


I haven't been taking my camera out with me very often, since it's significantly easier to pull out my iphone and snap a quick pic. I've noticed, however, that I miss taking real photos. So I'm hoping to strike a better balance between occasionally bringing my camera out with me and using my phone a little less (and hopefully untraining the ever-engrained square-shaped view finder of my Instagram-obsessed eye). 

Here's a few photos from this week:





My parents are coming into town tomorrow for a week full of Thanksgiving celebrations. I can't wait to plan our Thanksgiving feast with my mom, drink some beer with my dad, and maybe sneak out for a date night or two with Didz while my parents babysit. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment