Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Afternoon Tea

It's always a pleasure when Anna comes to visit from Cologne. While our boys are working hard at school we meet up for a glass of wine, or a coffee, and spend hours chatting away. Yesterday I took her to one of my favorite little cafes. Tucked away off the main street, I like to pretend it's my hidden little secret (despite the fact that it's always bustling and busy).


It's quirky and colorful and it's the perfect spot to sit with a friend for hours, undisturbed, talking about life, future plans, goals, dreams, restaurants, tv shows..... anything and everything, while sipping a hot cup of tea or coffee (or beer, like the group of adorable old men at the table next to us).


It was such a delightful afternoon... See you in a few weeks, Anna!


(....and a super wonderful happy birthday to my darling girls mia and mollie.... love you so much... i'm celebrating with you in spirit today! xoxoxo)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's the one that I tried taking you to the first day you were in town! You would've loved it, too bad It was closed that week.... :(

      Delete
  2. oooooh! Bummer. But I did enjoy our other cafe visits. :)

    ReplyDelete