Monday, February 27, 2012

Bits of the Weekend

It's starting to feel like spring around here - which made for a very nice little weekend. Didz had some studying to do (as always), but we found time to take a walk, do some grocery shopping, eat pastries, meet a friend for a drink, bake cookies, read (I started The Paris Wife and am convinced I belong in 1920s Paris), and relax.
blue sky! yay! 

bizarre belgian mystery veggies 
quiche - fresh out of the oven
out for a stroll
cookie craving = satisfied

Last night, Didz reminded me that today marks 6 months of bliss as husband and wife... by far, the best 6 months of my life. Can't wait for the next 49.5* years together, darling. 

*at our wedding our priest, Tevas Saulaitis, told us we're allowed to call it quits after 50 years :)

4 comments:

  1. Do you want to move to Paris in the 1920s together? - Ashley Uoga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heck yes. let's go, ash! (can we bring our cats?)

      Delete
    2. Obviously! I think Cito & Photon would fit right in! I think Cito might need a little mustache though.

      Delete