Tuesday, February 7, 2012

From Sunday





Sunday morning was dreadfully cold, but we decided to get out of the house a bit, take a stroll, sit at a cafe and read. I started a new book, which I didn't want to put down... while Didz read pages and pages of business stuff, which he would have gladly put down. It was nice to spend some time together, even if it was in silence (occasionally looking up to comment on the ridiculous early 90s hits the cafe was playing). I hope the weather looses its bitter sting soon, but I do like having an excuse to get cozy, sip coffee and spend long hours reading.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely and I love each of these photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What book are you reading? I'm looking for a good read....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading 'The Shadow of the Wind' by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - I love his storytelling (and the fact that it's set in Barcelona)... I'm just getting to the point where the plot is getting SERIOUS - and I can't wait to dive into it.

    ReplyDelete