Monday, November 28, 2011

Ah! Paris....


le sigh...
I'm not sure there are words to express my love for Paris. In fact, it's probably better I don't try, and save myself the embarrassment trying to describe my love affair with the magical City of Light.

However, I will give you a little glimpse of our weekend...

The trip was short. Too short. But we managed to squeeze in some good wandering, excellent cafe-sitting and people-watching, and one heck of a Thanksgiving feast Saturday evening. 

Breakfast
Walking through Champ de Mars
Beautiful table. Incredible view.
Our lovely hostess with sweet lil Simona, Didz, and a variety of glasses
Vilte arrived in time for dessert - LA girls in Paris
Street view
Sidewalk Art
Light bulb Christmas installation at the Four Seasons
Rue Cler
Sunday lunch spot
Jardin des Tuileries
À bientôt, Paris!

If I had it my way, we would stay forever... but we'll be back soon to sip champagne and enjoy the splendor some more. 

(A big thanks to Nida for hosting such a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had so much fun - aciu! Gros bisous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment