Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lucky in love

I've never been superstitious (having a little black cat will attest to that), but Didz and I recently received an incredible gift that I am fairly convinced is a sign of only good things to come in our marriage.

A four leaf clover was found on our wedding day by a little boy who gave it to a friend of mine saying it's a gift for the bride. I was so touched when it was passed on to me - but was so frantically scattered (it was my wedding day after all) that I handed it off to Deana (my best friend and bridesmaid) asking her to keep it safe... then promptly forgot about it.

Imagine my surprise when a package arrived in the mail - a simple silver frame, and pressed between the glass sits the four leaf clover...


Magical.

We'll treasure it forever. Thank you, D!

No comments:

Post a Comment