Wednesday, November 23, 2011

La Sardina

When Didz and I were in Amsterdam last weekend we popped into the Lomography Shop to check out some lomographic cameras. (If you're not familiar with lomography, check out some examples of lomo magic here). I have the classic Diana - but it unfortunately got left behind in the move, and I miss having the option to play with a different kind of camera... (remember the excitement of getting a roll of film developed?)

Needless to say, I'm very excited about my new toy...


Yes, it looks like a toy camera - but ohhhh baby, it will produce some beauty shots, I can just feel it! I'll take her to Paris with me this weekend, and we'll see what we come up with!
(Be patient, as it may take a few days to get photos developed, scanned, and posted). 

And to my friends back home - Have a very wonderful, happy, and filling Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment