Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Long Weekend at Home




We've just finished off a rather uneventful long weekend. Our plans to take a weekend trip fell through when I caught a nasty stomach bug Saturday and remained bed-ridden. But with Nurse Didz by my side taking care of me, I was up and able to enjoy a beautiful Monday. While I wasn't up for doing much, we strolled through the park (the colors were spectacular!) and enjoyed a long leisurely afternoon at an outdoor cafe, serenaded by the sweet sounds of the accordion...






Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

ps Can you believe it's already November?? Crazy! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's November. I understand yesterday was October 31st because it was Halloween, but I don't comprehend how that makes it now November. Weird.
    Hope you keep feeling better, lovely!

    ReplyDelete